Parties For All Ages
Out Of Studio
- Bachelorette Parties
- Team Builders
- Craft Nights
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
- Bridal Showers
- Girl & Boy Scout Outings
- Family Reunions
- Holiday Celebrations
- Girls Night Out
- Baby Showers
- Party in a Box
Party in a Box
- Purchase the pottery pieces you’d like to paint (minimum of 8 pieces).
- Pick up a Party In A Box, which contains all the supplies you’ll need to paint your pieces.
- Paint your pieces and once finished bring them back to us to be glazed and fired.
- One week later, your pieces will be ready to be picked up at our studio.
- All the supplies you’ll need are included: 12 colors with colored paint chips, brushes, sponges, paint palettes, water bowls, and instructions.
- Pottery pieces (your choice)
- $50 security deposit (refundable when the Party In A Box is returned safely)
Parties To Go
- Multi-troop scout meeting
- Corporate event
- After-school program
- Daycare center painting activity
- Fundraising event
Looking for a CREATIVE birthday party idea? Look no further then The Pottery Place!
We have a separate party room, perfect for birthday parties, group get-togethers, team building events and bachelorette parties . You bring the people, we provide the space and the creativity! A unique birthday party idea, especially during those cold winter months. Our party rooms can hold small groups starting at 8 painters or larger parties, up to 29 painters! We book two hour time slots, so you won’t feel rushed. Call our studio to check availability and book today.
Designated Party host
For ages 4 and up
$22 per painter + sales tax with an 8 guest minimum
Call for more info, 518.446.0870.